Circular No. 12 2022 BTC
- Circular No. 12/2022/TT-BTC
- Article 1. Scope of regulation, subjects of application
- Article 2. Principles of fund management and use
- Article 3. Contents of tourism promotion and publicity expenditures
- Article 4. Contents of expenditures to support tourism development
- Article 5. Certain expenditure norms
- Article 6. Preparation and execution of cost estimates and finalization
- Article 7. Implementation organization and effect
On February 22, 2022, the Ministry of Finance issued Circular No. 12/2022/TT-BTC guiding the content and spending levels from the State budget to carry out the task of promoting, advertising and supporting tourism development of the Tourism Development Support Fund.
Accordingly, Circular No. 12 2022 BTC stipulates the level of support for tourism businesses and organizations with part of the training, retraining and improvement of vocational skills for tourism workers.